We’re proud to employ over 25 people from our brewery base in Burnley, Lancashire: brewers, lab technicians, sales reps and everybody else who plays their part. We like to look after our people, after all, they’re what makes us great!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to contribute to the magic of Moorhouse’s, take a look at the opportunities below.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
- Area Sales Manager
April 13, 2022
Reporting to: Sales Director
Responsibilities include sales, marketing, debt management and financial performance of an agreed geographical territory.
Lancashire M6 Corridor / Fylde / S Lakes
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work to an agreed journey plan to manage both existing accounts and seek new business.
- Work closely with the telesales aligned operative function to ensure sales are maximised.
- Continually maintain customer details ensuring up to date data is collected using Caskaid.
- Work to agreed weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Send weekly KPI’s to the SASM.
- Produce and present monthly sales report and key priorities at a monthly sales meeting.
- Manage aged debt ensuring customers pay to their agreed terms and liaise as required with the credit manager.
- Discount terms to be completed and forwarded to line manager for authorisation.
- Deliver area budgets to include volume, profit and work within A & P expenditure, to be reviewed monthly and quarterly for reforecasts with any corrective action taken.
- Assist on other areas and area sales drives as required.
- Attend national account trade shows.
- Work with local CAMRA branches to ensure a strong working relationship.
- Identify festivals within the area and secure supply and plan any involvement.
- Input into area and sales strategy.
- Responsible for area regional multiples and national account customers, sales targets, A&P expenditure that is monitored and reviewed monthly.
- Work to the company agreed ullage procedure.
- Actively promote showcase events with key accounts, such as Meet the Brewer events.
- Due to the nature of sales normal hours are not stipulated, evenings and weekend work according to the needs of the business.
- Field based.
- Must be able to drive.
- Physical requirements of the day to day role.