Brewery Tour Terms and Conditions
Booking a Tour
- Tour tickets may be purchased online or over the telephone up to 4 hours prior to the tour start time, subject to availability. You should indicate your preferred date and number of participants for the Tour including any extras. If you need any help making a Booking, please contact us on our contact details.
- Once you have booked on to a tour you will receive a Confirmation Email which will detail the itinerary for your Tour. At this point, a contract will come into existence between you and use on these Terms.
- If we are unable to accept your Booking, for example because of lack of availability or because of an error on our booking form, we will inform you by email or telephone and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Tour, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible to your original payment method.
- We reserve the right not to accept or fulfil a Booking and all Bookings are subject to availability.
- Our doors open 30 minutes before the first tour group departs. Guests who arrive past the first tour will be placed on the second tour where possible, but this is not guaranteed. However, we cannot guarantee or refund your tour if you or your guests arrive late. We cannot join any guests on to a tour after it has already started.
- You may only make a Booking if you are at least 18 years old.
- We require full payment at the time of reservation either over the phone or on the online booking form. We accept most major credit and debit cards. All prices include VAT.
- The Confirmation Email acts as a receipt of payment.
Cancellations and Refunds
- We will provide a full refund for cancellations made up to 5 working days prior to the event. Working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays in England.
- If you wish to cancel your bookings less than 5 working days we will endeavour to re-sell your place on the tour and issue a full refund. However, where it is not possible to re-sell your Tour, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- Any refunds due to you will be processed as soon as possible by refunding you on the credit card, debit card or cash payment used by you to pay.
Changes to your Booking
- If you need to make changes to your pie choices we will endeavour to update your booking. However, this may not be possible up to 5 working days prior to the event. In this case, you will receive your original pie choice.
- Extra beer vouchers can be cancelled or purchased up to 1 working day prior to the tour.
- Beer vouchers cannot be purchased on the day of the tour.
- Any refunds due to you will be processed as soon as possible to the original payment method.
Our Right to Cancel
- We will make every effort to provide the Tour on time and in accordance with the Confirmation Email. However, there may be delays, suspensions and short notice cancellations due to events outside our control.
- We will contact you to let you know in advance when such problems occur, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency.
- If we have to cancel or suspend a Tour for the reasons set out above we will offer you an alternative date or a refund of any amounts you have already paid as soon as possible.
Other Terms and Conditions
It is a breach of our Terms to reproduce, resale or counterfeit a Confirmation Email or booking. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit where you breach our Terms.
Moorhouse’s reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive languor or who fails to comply with these or other rules that are posted at the event site. Breach of any of the foregoing will automatically terminate this contract.
This reservation is only valid for the event for which it is issued, at the time and place of use.
All consumers must be at least 18 years of age to purchase beer and other alcoholic beverages. Proof of age may be required.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide us to:
- Process your Booking and payment;
- Provide the Tour and related services; and
- Inform you about similar products or services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us on our Contact Details.