We’re proud to employ over 25 people from our brewery base in Burnley, Lancashire: brewers, lab technicians, sales reps and everybody else who plays their part. We like to look after our people, after all, they’re what makes us great!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to contribute to the magic of Moorhouse’s, take a look at the opportunities below.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
- Part-time Cleaner
July 3, 2018July 3rd, 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION: Part-time Cleaner
REPORTING TO: Administration Supervisor
We are looking for a friendly and conscientious cleaner who takes a real pride in their work to work 2 hours, preferably mornings, per week.
Previous experience is preferred – general duties include vacuuming, mopping, dusting, polishing, toilet cleaning, and other general cleaning tasks.
Please either apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself with a CV & contact details!
- Drayman/Van Driver
June 7, 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION: Drayman / Van Driver, Moorhouse’s Brewery
REPORTING TO: Supply Chain Manager
Working out of Moorhouse’s Brewery in Burnley you will be driving a van delivering Moorhouse’s products to public houses, bars, hotels, distribution depots and shops across the Moorhouse’s trading region. This will involve making multiple stops and unloading the vehicle at the customer’s premises in a professional and safe manner. Essentially you must hold a Full UK Cat B Driving License with a maximum of 3 penalty points.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily vehicle checks
- Assist with loading and checking of your deliveries.
- Delivering casks, kegs and bottles of beer to our customers in our liveried dray fleet in a friendly and efficient manner. (Heavy moving of barrels is involved)
- Collecting and returning empty casks and kegs – unload them in the designated area on your return
- Keeping a stock of pump clips and keg lenses in your vehicle at all times to supply to customers
- Delivery of Point of Sale and glassware from time to time
- Completing delivery paperwork
- Cash collecting and providing signed receipts
- Building relationships and rapport with customers whilst delivering
- Planning your quickest and most efficient delivery routes.
- Cleanliness of vans inside and out
- Any damage caused to the vehicle due to negligence will be recharged to the driver
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of products are carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures.
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure your own safety and the safety of others.
- The contracted hours are 07.00 – 15.30 – 37.5 per week which are salaried
- Moorhouse’s Brewery, 250 Accrington Road, Burnley BB11 5EN
- Earlier starts may be required during busy periods or for events
- On average two delivery runs a day
- Any bus lane charges, parking fines, speeding tickets are deducted from salary
- Must be physically fit to move and lift casks, kegs and cases of beer
- Smart in appearance at all times
- Excellent time keeping and attendance record
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com